About MASTERPIX™ fine glass prints featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass
MASTERPIX prints your photos directly onto thin, durable, optically clear Gorilla Glass. For vibrant, colorful, glass prints that are also scratch-resistant, stain-resistant and easy to clean, choose MASTERPIX fine glass prints. Preserve your cherished moments with MASTERPIX – Wedding Albums, Certificates, Corporate Gifts, Festive Gifts, Visiting Cards, etc.
The four-layer process to create a MASTERPIX print begins with:
- Layer 1: a primer will adhere to the back surface of the Gorilla Glass
- Layer 2: your image is printed using UV-cured ink on the primed layer
- Layer 3: white ink (for opacity and contrast) is printed on the image layer
- Layer 4: anti-splinter film is applied to protect the inks from scratches and hold the glass together in the event of breakage.*
* MASTERPIX is a glass product. Please handle with care. If dropped or mishandled, any glass can break and cause personal injury. Do not bend or twist.